Learning a Better Way to Meet-Up, Build-Up, and Break-Up with your Friends!
This program is packed with enough wisdom to earn you a graduate degree in friendship!
Taught by the 13 leading friendship experts, you have these psychologists, sociologists, professors, journalists, marketing executives, and best-selling authors right at your fingertips! You could spend hundreds of dollars purchasing all 13 books we're highlighting, plus over 100 hours reading them all; OR you can join us and listen to our exclusive conversations with these leading experts, summarizing their best research and advice for healthy friendships. You'll be able to immediately put their advice into practice for more meaningful friendships in your own life.
Just a Sampling of What You’ll Learn in this Program:
- Why needing new friends is normal—and how to show up with less guilt, anxiety, and shame.
- The one thing more important to friendship than chemistry
- The best ways to make friends in a way that is congruent to your personality
- Is it true that we are the sum of our five closest friends? If so, in what ways are you being impacted and influenced?
- The five science-based accelerators that deepen our friendships
- How many people you need to meet to actually find the number of friends you want
- The biggest obstacle to friend-making and how to best respond
- The three most effective tips for making new friends
- How to determine healthy expectations for different levels of friendship
- The biggest red-flags to watch out for and what to do when you see them showing up in your friendships!
- How you can prevent friendships from being ruined by jealousy and competition
- The boundaries that you need to set to ensure that you participate in mutually reciprocated friendships
- The three most important practices you can add to your life to attract more love
- Which of the five types of friends you already have and which ones you want to find
- An exercise to help you feel less judgmental and jealous of your friends.
- How to tell the difference between what friendships can be saved and which ones need to end
… and so much more! All of us experts are coming together to help share our collective wisdom. We want you to personally benefit from our research so that you have the best and most effective information to assist you in creating the friendships you want.
Who Will Benefit Most From This Course?
The more you resonate with the following questions, knowing deep in your heart that you are ready for believing that you can create more fulfilling relationships, the more you are ready for this all-encompassing course!
- Do you see groups of friends together and secretly wish that you had that?
- Do you feel like you’re often the one who gives more in relationships than you get back?
- Are there evenings when you wish you knew a few real people half as well as you know the TV characters you consider your friends?
- Have you been so hurt by past friendships that you aren’t sure you want to let women get that close to you again?
- Do you wish you had some local friendships that were fun AND filled with meaningful conversation?
- Are there times when you want to go do something like watch a movie or travel but you don’t have anyone you want to do it with?
- Do you worry that you might not have the local support system in place if a crisis happened in your life?
- Have any of your friendships recently ended, leaving you feeling hurt, confused, sad, or angry?
- Do you have some friends who annoy you but you don’t know how to tell them or how to fix it?
- Are you just too busy, too tired, and too stressed to even make time for friends?
- Do you say things like, “We need to get together sometime!” or “Let’s keep in better touch!” but then not follow-through?
- Do you know a lot of people and have a lot of casual friends but still don’t feel like you know who to call when you just need to talk honestly?
- Do you sometimes feel tempted to blow off friendships because they feel like they take too much work, come with too much drama, or require more from you than you want to give?
- Do you ever feel like your personality or wiring makes it more difficult for you to make friends? (i.e. because you’re an introvert, someone who talks too much, someone who just “says it like it is,” or because you feel shy or nervous meeting people)
- Would you give anything to just snap your fingers and move all your closest friends over the years to your current city?
- Do you feel like competition, jealousy, and envy get in the way with female friends?
Most of us answer yes to a lot of these questions, because the profile of a disconnected woman today is actually just a very busy, over-networked, tired, and giving woman.
You have taken the time to learn about business, health, parenting, finances, romance, and other significant issues—now give yourself this gift to create more meaningful, intentional, genuine, and fun relationships in your life!
Decide to listen to one class each week as you relax with your morning coffee, or go through them while you drive to and from work, or let them play in the background while you cook. However you decide to listen to them, these 13 experts will cover the gamut of friendship and inspire you with all there is to learn!
- Shasta Nelson, author of Friendships Don't Just Happen! The Guide to Creating a Meaningful Circle of Girlfriends
- Rachel Bertsche, author of MWF Seeking BFF: My Yearlong Search for a New Best Friend
- Sophia Dembling, author of The Introverts Way: Living a Quiet Life in a Noisy World
- Porter Gale, author of Your Network is Your Net Worth.
- Ori Brafman, author of Click! The Forces Behind How We Fully Engage with People, Work, and Everything We Do
- Carlin Flora, author of Friendfluence: The Surprising Ways Friends Make Us Who We Are
- Christine Arylo, author of Madly in Love with Me: The Daring Adventure of Becoming Your Own Best Friend
- Dr. Paul Dobransky, author of The Power of Female Friendships: How Your Circle of Friends Shapes Your Life
- Dr. Jan Yager, author of When Friendships Hurt: How to Deal with Friends Who Betray, Abandon, or Wound You
- Dr. Andrea Bonior, author of The Friendship Fix: The Complete Guide to Choosing, Losing, and Keeping Up with Your Friends
- Dr. Geoffrey L. Greif, author of Buddy System: Understanding Male Friendships
- Diane Gage Lofgren & Margaret Bhola: authors of Women I Want to Grow Old With: Grow Old Together with Courage, Health, and Attitude!
- Tara Mohr, author of Playing Big: Practical Wisdom for Women Who Want to Speak Up, Create, and Lead
* All audio classes are interview-style, hosted by Shasta Nelson, and each class includes a worksheet that walks the student through how to best apply the learnings to her friendships!