In this introductory course, you will learn the five different types of friends (and the healthy expectations and normal ebbs and flows of those friendships) from the woman committed to helping us add depth and meaning to all our friendships!
This 1-hr audio class & worksheet includes:
- To better understand loneliness without the stigma
- The impact of loneliness on our health
- Five types of friendships we all need
- Why it’s not enough to have good friends who we only talk to occasionally
- Which friendships you currently have and which ones you might need
- The four most common areas of loneliness we each might be facing
- What we need to know about friends from work, mom’s groups, or church
- How to know where to look for a BFF
- What can breaking up look like based on the 5 Circles of Connectedness
- The two most important actions we can take in a friendship
Shasta Nelson, M.Div., is the Founder of GirlFriendCircles.com, a women’s friendship learning community. Her spirited and soulful voice for strong female relationships can be found in her books Frientimacy: How to Deepen Friendships for Lifelong Health and Happiness and Friendships Don’t Just Happen! The Guide to Creating a Meaningful Circle of GirlFriends. She also writes at ShastasFriendshipBlog.com and in the Huffington Post, speaks across the country, and is a friendship expert in the media appearing on such shows as Katie Couric and the Today Show.