Are you going through some big change or transition in your life? Or, is one of your friends? Every time one of us goes through some shift—it makes sense that our friendships might need to shift, too! All too often our friendships drift apart or end after marriages, moves, divorces, babies, job changes, etc. It takes a lot of awareness and intention to learn how to navigate our friendships through the inevitable and countless changes of our lives.
In this class, “Friendships in the Midst of Change”, Shasta teaches how we can integrate the changes of our lives and live with peace and alignment, and how we can better support our friendships as they navigate the changing lives of both of us! This class is paradigm-shifting and provides practical steps!
In this class you will learn:
- The difference between a change and a transition and why the distinction matters to your well-being
- How to find alignment in your life in the midst of change
- The 3 stages of every change
- Healthy practices and tips for moving your life back to peace
- What our role is in our friendships when change occurs
- How to still bring positivity to those around us, even when we’re hurting
Shasta Nelson, M.Div., is the Founder of GirlFriendCircles.com, a women’s friendship learning community. Her spirited and soulful voice for strong female relationships can be found in her books Frientimacy: How to Deepen Friendships for Lifelong Health and Happiness and Friendships Don’t Just Happen! The Guide to Creating a Meaningful Circle of GirlFriends. She also writes at ShastasFriendshipBlog.com and in the Huffington Post, speaks across the country, and is a friendship expert in the media appearing on such shows as Katie Couric and the Today Show.