“Lack of time” is easily one of the most common complaints cited by women as the reason more of us don’t have the friendships we desire. In this course, featuring Samantha Ettus, you will learn:
- How to let go of the guilt we carry for how we spend our time
- The "Pie Life” process which will lead you to evaluate all areas of your life
- The value of articulating a vision for your friendships that feels good to you
- Goals that will help you make the friendships you want
- 4 strategies for how we can make more time in our lives for friendships
Best-selling author of 5 books, including The Pie Life: A Guilt-Free Recipe for Success and Satisfaction.
Since earning her undergraduate and MBA degrees from Harvard, Samantha Ettus has become a best-selling author of five books, a writer for Forbes, a renowned speaker and host of a nationally syndicated call-in radio show. She makes regular national television appearances on shows including NBC News, The Doctors, Fox and Friends, Access Hollywood, and the Today Show, among others. She has been featured and quoted in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Inc, Fast Company and Success Magazine. Most importantly, one of the pieces of her successful “Pie Life” that she teaches is friendship.